As companies seek to bring in new talent, one way they do so is to offer internships to those students or recent graduates who have some training or interest in a profession.
Data Centers are looking for interns who are studying or have studied technical and business courses. Due to the wide range of professions in the mission critical field, they may have opportunities for many different kinds of internships.
Browse our listings below to find a potential internship opportunity.
Potential Internship Opportunities
Burns & McDonnell
Visit https://www.eaton.com/us/en-us/company/careers/university-students.html for potential intership opportunities.
Foley Power Solutions
Summer internships for college students or try this link:
Visit https://careers.honeywell.com/us/en/global-internship-program for more information.
Internship Title: Data Center Marketing Intern
Skills Required: Come make your mark by assisting the Data Center team at Kohler to develop/grow/evangelize the Kohler data center brand, and interact with the global market. If you have a creative mind, enjoy data analysis, collaborating with a team and seek challenging work, we have a summer internship opportunity for you.
We are seeking candidates who thrive in fast-moving environments, are energized by high-growth challenges, and comfortable in fluid org structures.
Location: Remote. Great Lakes area or Central Florida area preferred.
- Assist the team’s digital marketing expert, contributing to digital fluency and proposing the latest techniques and technologies to drive digital marketing campaigns and penetration.
- Stay abreast of data center industry happenings, trends, M&A, people moves, company shifts, and technology themes by daily consumption of media sources such as Data Center Frontier, Data Center Dynamics, 7×24, Mission Critical Magazine, Data Center Magazine, Uptime Institute etc.
- Participate and assist marketing teams in planning, developing, and implementing trade shows, conventions, and meetings.
- Employ social listening to propose buzzy trend topics for content creation, keyword integration to improve SEO/digital performance. Assist in preparing and coordinating the associated promotional content.
- Summarize digital marketing metrics and assist in preparing reports for management and other key stakeholders.
- Assist with global data center generator market share, Size of Market, and Wallet Share research
- Provide feet and hands for data center financial analyses, assisting Sr. Channel Manager and Financial Analysist
Education and Experience Requirements
- Candidates must be actively in pursuit of their Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Engineering with an affinity for Marketing, or a related subject.
- Must possess a keen analytical mind, be strong on planning, detail, and accuracy, and be a demonstrably creative thinker. Must possess substantial skills in written and oral communication with all levels of management and with outside contacts.
- Digital and Social Marketing knowledge preferred
- Ability to thrive in Start-Up/high growth environment
- Data center or High-Tech industry appreciation
Start Date: May 1, 2022
End Date: September 1, 2022
kW Mission Critical Engineering
Electrical Engineer Intern in AZ
Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork, and communication skills, both written and verbal
Interest in innovative design for high performing data centers and mission critical facilities
More Information: https://www.kwmce.com/job/electrical-engineer-intern-2/
Miller Electric Company
Project Management Intern
Start Date: May 22, 2022
End Date: August 23, 2023
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in a summer internship and visit mecojax.com for more information.
Visit https://mmccorps.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/7/home?c=mmccorps&sq=intern for potential internship opportunities.
Visit https://www.pepperconstruction.com/open-positions and search for jobs with intern in the title.
Internship Title: EPMS SCADA programmer
– Greater Nashville Area (TN)
– Dulles Airport Area (Virginia)
Basics of computers programming
Basics of Web development
Basics of Windows and Computers Networking
Basics of Electricity
Start Date: 10-1-2022
End Date: 01-31-2023
More Information: www.QubitsEnergy.com
RoviSys Building Technologies
Visit https://www.rovisys.com/careers/co-op-program/ for more information or contact the HR department.
Visit https://www.supernap.co.th/careers/ for internship opportunities.
Visit https://www.yahooinc.com/careers/ for more information. When there, use their “select job categories” filter to search for Internships.
Visit https://www.zonatherm.com/copy-of-about for more information.
Do You Offer Internships?
Internships can be posted on our site at no cost! If you have one or more internship opportunities, please feel free to submit them for review.